Sneaker Classics Crochet Pattern

Classic low top sneakers.
One piece, toe-up basics.
A fun and different version for your home-shoes! 
I have attached metal eyelets, optional, but gives a real professional look! 
Even pulling the laces hard, will not distort the slipper-sides.

Playing with handmade labels!

Fresh off the hook!

Without mention any brand-name, I think we all see what I  have tried to copy!

Fabric-covered insoles with labels.
Great gift idea!

Side-view. I have made the wide laces with FHdcs.

I'm real happy with these!


And as I always do with all my basic-slippers,
tailored insoles with personalized labels are inserted,
and customized cord-soles
attached to the bottoms as a final finish. 
Ready for street-wear!

Add caption
Add caption





Ready for street-wear!
No need of soles if you like to wear the shoes as slippers only!


Comments

POPULAR POSTS