The Basket Weave Crochet Sweater

Yepp! Finally done a new pattern, released today! Very happy with this one.
The sweater has a modern and fresh impression, and it's perfect for any use actually. All seasons.
Can be dressed up or down. With heels and skirt it's perfect for city-wear, and with tights and sneakers for any leisure-wear. Or with slippers home in front of the fire-place!
Separate neck-warmer for the coldest time of year, love this choice!
Crochet pattern available HERE!
I had a hard time choosing photos of my beautiful model wearing the sweater, so I just posted a bunch of them! Enjoy!!

For street-wear!

She look so good in it!

I've made this sweater in a cotton/acrylic-blend, and it's real soft and warm!

The ribbed border is a simple stitch I often use for vertical ribbing in crochet.

The Bean Stitch that create this beautiful woven effect!

On the beach too!

The separate neck-warmer when the weather is chilly!

Stylish!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS