WRAP AND BUTTON - BABY BOOTIES CROCHET PATTERN!

I have now designed my first baby-slippers!
Avoided it forever... the competition is huge!
So many beautiful and clever baby-booties out there!
Persuaded by a friend, I went to work.
I like my adult Red Rib Wrap Slippers, so these were my 
inspiration for the Wrap and Button Baby-Booties!

Sophie's feet forces into the M-size!
She should be about 3 years according to the height,
but her head- and  feet-size are for a 2-year baby!
For those who do not know Sophie; She's my little doll-manikin! 

This is the smallest size, for newborn to 6 months.

This is size L, for 12-18 months.

2 cuties! The smallest and largest size.


The 4 sizes.

The slippers are entirely worked with Post-dcs.
This makes it possible to create the special rib-wrap,
and separate the sole-section from the foot-piece.
May look complicated, but once you've got the hang of
FP- and BPdcs, it's like working any dc-project! 

Comments

POPULAR POSTS