WHITE LACE CROCHET DRESS FOR LITTLE GIRLS

This dress was one of the first I designed, with a pattern in mind.
It has been one of my best-sellers for 3 years.
Starting publishing my patterns, my instructions was written in British English crochet terms, the lay-out was still not developed to the level my patterns are today, and..... my English were so and so! 
This beautiful lace dress deserved a fully renovation. So.. I have more or less rewritten it:
  • New lay-out
  • US American crochet terms
  • Full stitch Diagram for the chest section
  • Crochet-Flower Tutorial included for the flower-"buttons" on the dress
  • Improving/changes for instructions, and all the detail-st-charts, for better and easier understanding
  • Corrections for some instruction-errors
  • Improving my English (For the better I hope!)

This is the first......and last, garment I ever worked
with hook-size 2,5 mm (US 2), and Fingering yarn!
It was not done in a week, but it was great fun!
The dress developed in a natural and beautiful manner,
creating the increasing repeats of lace and flower-borders.
Like to try out the pattern? Link HERE
Size for girls 3-5 years. Aboutly.

I made these cute, white slippers for my Sophie's
not to pretty feet! Very simple one piece/toe up
pattern. Link HERE:

The dress fresh off the hook, one beautiful summer day,
3 years ago!
I originally had the dress buttoned on the back,
with handmade polymer buttons.
Designing this pretty hat for the dress,
I turned the closure for the straps to the front,
and replaced the buttons with these cute flowers!
The neck-opening is large enough to close the straps permanently!
These are the flowers included with a tutorial for the updated pattern.
Link to the hat HERE
The hat-pattern includes - by the way, also adult sizes!



Comments

This beautiful lace dress deserved a fully renovation. So.. I have more or less rewritten it: New lay-out; US American crochet terms; Full stitch ... lacedressesgirls.blogspot.com

POPULAR POSTS